02.10.2014, 10:23 UTC+2  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Awards: 0 / 24

15.04.2006, 05:02

How Much do Soldiers People Get Paid?

Just Wanted To Know :wacko: :wacko:

15.04.2006, 05:20

not enough.............

[=WM=]1Lt.=STERLING

HELLS COMIN UR WAY!!

Jarhead[SoT]

-Urban Assault-

15.04.2006, 09:28

As a german soldier (PFC that would be) I get 1300€ a month If a stay in for 4 years

15.04.2006, 23:09

Your saying they dont get paid enough? Wow...NOT.

My sister is in the navy and she gets paid to go to school and she just got up to E-4, and E-5 is soon and trust me she is well paid. In the army you get school paid for and you get more money once your done with that. Everyone makes the military out to be so bad but its actually pretty good. 'Oh I could get killed.' Wah wah wah. 'OMG 2500 PEOPLE HAVE DIED ALREADY' well I have news, we have such a miniscule amount of deaths from Iraq compared ot all the other wars so stop whining.

Sorry to have turned it into a political type rant but yeah I had to get that off my shoulders.

YBH305

Recruit

16.04.2006, 06:27

Well in the US Marines if you do the math you get payed 7 an hour. BUT Marines are on call 24-hours a day 7 days a week. So if you divide that by 24. and its not much.

16.04.2006, 14:30

Quoted

Originally posted by Jeff_[SoT]

My sister is in the navy and she gets paid to go to school and she just got up to E-4, and E-5 is soon and trust me she is well paid. In the army you get school paid for and you get more money once your done with that. Everyone makes the military out to be so bad but its actually pretty good. 'Oh I could get killed.' Wah wah wah. 'OMG 2500 PEOPLE HAVE DIED ALREADY' well I have news, we have such a miniscule amount of deaths from Iraq compared ot all the other wars so stop whining.

Sorry to have turned it into a political type rant but yeah I had to get that off my shoulders.

Navy have always been treated better than the other armed services, especially the army. I mean fook me most just sit on their arse on a stupid ship.

:(:(

raehp!

» f r e e d o m™

17.04.2006, 18:00

Quoted

Originally posted by SAS91

Quoted

Originally posted by Jeff_[SoT]

Navy have always been treated better than the other armed services, especially the army. I mean fook me most just sit on their arse on a stupid ship.

Sure in peacetime, but they give much needed support for those on the ground during wartime.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "raehp!" (17.04.2006, 18:00)

Goldfish^

Recruit

18.04.2006, 20:41

Yeh, they sit on their arse pressing buttons

:p
Fall seven times, Stand up eight.

(1VB)Blackbear

Military Reality

18.04.2006, 20:50

Jeff_[SoT]

Interesting opinion. I am wondering if you have ever compared the salaries of comperable workers in similar fields and jobs. If so, I would be curious as to what you have found. I know that the pay gap between someone in a similar job as my military one makes significanly more than I do.

So I would be curious as to your research to back up your statement.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "(1VB)Blackbear" (18.04.2006, 20:51)

19.04.2006, 01:45

military people make a lot ? or army people do?

Awards: 1 / 24

20.04.2006, 03:48

How Much do Soldiers People Get Paid?

Not enough...

Risking your life defending your country is worth how much?
A soldier does not get paid enough for what he does.
There are jobs out there that do not risk your life at all that pay more.

Soldiers do it for the Army Values.
Loyalty Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. constitution, the Army, and other soldiers.
Be loyal to the nation and its heritage.zz
Duty Fulfill your obligations.
Accept responsibility for your own actions and those entrusted to your care.
Find opportunities to improve oneself for the good of the group.
Respect Rely upon the golden rule. Treat people as they should be treated.
How we consider others reflects upon each of us, both personally and as a professional organization.
Selfless-Service Put the welfare of the nation, the Army, and your subordinates before your own.
Selfless service leads to organizational teamwork and encompasses discipline, self-control and faith in the system.
Honor Live up to all the Army values.
Integrity Do what is right, legally and morally.
Be willing to do what is right even when no one is looking.
It is our "moral compass" an inner voice.
Personal Courage Our ability to face fear, danger, or adversity, both physical and moral courage.

So, how much is a soldier life worth to serve his country and possibly give his life?
Even in peacetime, soldiers die everyday from accidents during training.

We do not get paid enough...

[SSK]LeMask

angel+human mask

20.04.2006, 09:40

nah!

Cope57? dont mistake them with mercenaries...
if the pay was following the risk (because they risk their lives for their country) the Iraqui soldiers should be paied millions to face the US army...
soldiers get paied following the country's economy...

the army is not a different job man, it's a different life... you shouldnt compare them that way...

thanks mach!avelli for this sig :) luv you dude :wub:

-[Stokester]-

British N Proud

21.04.2006, 19:48

as a recruit im on about 1300 a year.
my section commander a fully trained corprall is on £2500 a month. and when on operation a whole lot more.

22.04.2006, 21:07

Military may not pay the greatest but you do get good benfits.

Also people in the Military get the one thing better than money the honor of serving their country.. thats why people join the military and if you join for the money than your just wasting your time.

23.04.2006, 03:27

Looking at the US rates of pay, that's hardly anything when you're at a rank lower than Sergeant.

I guess the whole honour thing is what you go there for, or scholarships. Cba to write.

Quoted

Originally posted by Okej?
Your post just took a sudden drop from barely acceptable to extreme case of retardation, on the aaotracker cock bag scale.

Pure brilliance.

Charcoal_Grey

Alpha Male

Awards: 2 / 24

23.04.2006, 03:42

They don't get payed nearly enough for what they do. The US government wastes money all over the world, the least they should do is pay the troops what they deserve to be payed.

=Echo=

Global Moderator

Awards: 2 / 24

23.04.2006, 20:06

US Mil pay chart , I am a E4 with 3+ years

http://www.defenselink.mil/dfas/military…ypaytables.html
Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran

Awards: 1 / 24

23.04.2006, 23:00

RE: nah!

Quoted

Originally posted by [SSK]LeMask
Cope57? dont mistake them with mercenaries...

I did not realize I mentioned mercenaries... oh wait. I didn't.
I stated that we do not get paid enough in the military for what we do.

And who is "them"?

Quoted

Originally posted by [SSK]LeMask
the army is not a different job man, it's a different life... you shouldnt compare them that way...

Yes I know this... I have been in the military for 14 years now, and I did not compare it with anything. I only stated we do not get paid enough for what we do and mentioned the Army Values of what each soldier knows and the reason why we are in the military.
It is not for the pay that we stay in the military, it is kind of hard to explain to somebody who has never been.

YBH305

Recruit

24.04.2006, 21:57

Quoted

Originally posted by -]EoD[-^Ma$ta^
Military may not pay the greatest but you do get good benfits.

Buddddyyyyy... where are those good benefits at? Ive been in long enough to know where they are at. And there is non. The only sorta good thing is dental. But medical stuff? I preffer to do surgery on myself then have those navy people do it.

Wanna know how corpmans fix broken legs? "Take plenty of water and moltren" Lolol. You think im kidding?

Edit: For those of you who dont know what moltren is, its like tylenol. Haha

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "YBH305" (24.04.2006, 22:00)