24.04.2017, 22:55 UTC+2  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nickb64

Private

Awards: 0 / 24

20.11.2008, 04:10

What should I unlock Next?

Poll

Unlock Suggestions

Available choices for this poll are 2

It will be a while before I can, but I want to know what you guys think.
I usually play Assault, Support, or Sniper but I already have the full unlocks for Assault and Sniper.
I know I am thinking about going with the MG36 as one of them, but I don't know what else to get.
Ours is a world of nuclear giants and
ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more
about killing than we know about living. We have grasped the mystery of
the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount.

- Omar Bradley

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

KlaatuOne

Sergeant

21.11.2008, 20:23

G36E (Medic) (2) Is really nice almost like a sniper weapon the Anti-Tank shotgun is fun also. Thers's no real right or wrong choice I remember it being hard to choose. Some people suggest picking uo other guys kits when they are killed and trying them.

Strfry

Recruit

26.04.2013, 00:12

Both G36's are boss. dont worry about getting the MG36 light machine gun, the PKM and RPK-74 are good enough.