19.08.2017, 22:40 UTC+2  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MacSog1

Recruit

Awards: 0 / 24

01.10.2006, 16:18

RE: Your Gameplay style

Team work? Please, the only team work i have seen is me and my rifle, I cant even get my brother to buy the game to help me....but then with out that one lone player still left alive to capture a spawn point for the rest of the team to respawn

DerRupfer

Recruit

02.10.2006, 15:46

Isnt easy to find good Teamplay Servers out there, but since the Infantry only Servers are running i see more and more good Squads!

I think the Squadleader is the most important Job in the Game, if he does his Job right, Squadmembers will have much more Fun then being a lone Wolf.

-Play as a Spawnpoint
Get behind enemy Lines, save your Ass and dont care about the Points you dont get this Round.

-Keep your Squad balanced
There cant be Teamplay with 4 Assaults and one Sniper! :crazy:
Kick the Guys who Join a Squad for only being in a Squad.

-Follow the commander
If hes a good Commander, follow him and he will be your Friend if you need UAV or Supplies.

I often only do 30-40 Points on a Infantry Only Server when i play as Squad Leader, but the next 5 Rounds its easy to do 90 or much more... if your Squad works and the Job of the Leader rotates every Round!
So you can get 200-300 Points per Hour while having a shit Load of Fun!

Its so easy! :(

03.10.2006, 02:30

I`am Team worker

Xiahou

Private

03.10.2006, 17:15

Quoted

Originally posted by karchy
Over 50 % Teamworker ??

*lol* Where are you in game ?

The only Teamwork i saw on BF2 this year was on a Pistol/Knife Server.

But it´s getting better. With the new patch the Admin has the no Vehicles option.

The day yesterday was incredible fun :yeha:

who said so? but u rarely find good squadleaders whome care about the squad not thier points! To all of you: Good work!!!
-"The simple truth [about September 11] is that America burned itself and now tries to burn the world."-Saddam Hussian

Quoted

Orginnaly in one of BF2 picture comments: peter12321 am 25.01.2006
terorrists sucks ass, we keep killing each other on this tiny round ball, we could
spend some more money on space projects so that we can co fight some alien motherf**kers.
Then we can play battlefield 3 supermodern combat

Soul Rider

Recruit

09.10.2006, 15:25

I tend to join a squad and work to cap flags, i like being squad leader and co-ordinating attacks, although i can't command!!

If i find i'm struggling to get into a game, i will often camp up and sit there spotting enemy vehicles, which is great for the team, but does absolutely nothing to improve my stats!!

09.10.2006, 18:23

SQUAD LEADER OR COMMANDER

grd3

Recruit

10.10.2006, 05:45

i agree, but its very hard to get players to work together. i play the game and dont have just 1 answer. i am definantly a team player however

10.10.2006, 21:50

Teamworker!!!!

Love to teamwork. You can get more accomplished that way. In all honesty if you have a medic/support and a few other people in your squad being assault, engineer and special ops you have a great set up. You can all run around and take care of business.

Latina
Let's all play and get along. Latina in the house. Straight from Bklyn!! Ahhh

guatdefoc

Recruit

11.10.2006, 19:55

Teamwork, squad coverer and sometimes sniper ;)

deklan

Recruit

14.10.2006, 02:09

Kinda sad to see my playstile (defending the flag and key points like bridges) being resumed to the word:

Camper. :sleepy: :cry: :tongue2:

15.10.2006, 18:24

i pretty much do it all depending on my mood, i will lone wolf snipe, support my team as medic/support, camp important locations (sometimes with a buddy)

but what i really love to do is artillery the little pilot noobs that gather by the 3's around the plane spawns, and then watch them come back to it for me to do it again, it's just so funny :happy:
Those who take games seriously instead of having fun make me cringe at the thought of them in real life, it must be pathetic.

16.10.2006, 10:18

Quoted

Originally posted by ColonelKurtz
Great Players (unless pilots) play in squads, and if they play together often ... then you pretty much own the game ... it takes experience to learn the benefits of it though .... team players OWN lone wolfs ... I mean OWN !!!!

Oh HELL YES! I agree completely. My buddies and me have a round robin thing going on, where we each take turns at a kit to learn 'em.
But besides that we always work together, specially against any CS players. You can spot the CS players, they're the ones doing lone wolf sniper on a roof somewhere. (Hey, no flames, I play CS too, so I know how they think. ;) )
As soon as we get pinned down by snipers, the squad breaks, spots him and 'nades his ass to high heaven! team work rocks!
Our chopper squad tactics are ph34rfull too....

IceHawk22

Recruit

16.10.2006, 15:59

the Last Stand of The Proud

It Has been seen in the vote that we are the last of the team Players For This war.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "IceHawk22" (16.10.2006, 16:01)

17.10.2006, 20:11

Just set all the votes to Spawn Camper.

Dont matter what you say, If you get the chance you do it.

If you say you dont, You LIE!!

baldie

Recruit

18.10.2006, 15:44

Its all about flanking to help your team mates push forward like someone else said
I love the G3!

Jezath

Recruit

20.10.2006, 09:05

i agree

i chose teamwork...

I have tried staying back and letting people spawn on me but i get bored very fast and feel the lust for more blood... so i charge in as squad leader and rely on my friends/teammembers to ressurect me if i die..

i think they need to add something to benefit players who do teramwork duties like spotting and stuff... maybe not points but maybe a medal like a scout medal or something
GO GO GO!

Elusiv3

Recruit

20.10.2006, 23:18

It's all about the team work, unless you're flying, but that doesn't mean you can't help your team!

I spot loads of stuff while goofing off in the air, but all the real fun (and points) come from pwnin' the ground with your buddies.

21.10.2006, 03:24

my team always sucks i like to work alonenot necissarly as a flanker but my squad tends to get me killed more than keeping me alive i like to work alone with a squadleader as a spawnpoint closer to the front

Milkman88

Private

23.10.2006, 13:29

Anyone who doesn't choose "Work with the squad" (48% of you) should do the majority a favor and uninstall your game right now.

>>>>>>>>>>>Tanks are my best friend<<<<<<<<<<<

[LH]Titan

Recruit

24.10.2006, 10:11

Teamwork

Teamworker of course, but its hard to find good teamplayers because to many dont understand the point with teamwork.But when its works then is this game very fun and good .Must also say there is to many who dont understand to be a squadleader why are they making squads and then not give orders and lead the squad ?The worst example for me was when a sniper invited me to his squad all he did whas camping at the hills omg omg omg