23.11.2017, 01:01 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Cyrax SRB

Recruit

Awards: 0 / 24

18.02.2016, 18:23

Banned with no reason!!!

I was playing on kill4fun server,and i was banned with no rason by player named MUPPET.He also said,banned serbian fuckers.I never use to hack,I play this game for a very long time,and I know how things works.And thats not all,my teammates are also banned who are very good players,also with no reason at all by that player MUPPET.So,I am asking you,very nicely to unban us,I comeing from Serbia,just as well as my friends,and we started to play this server after some time,and I can tell its GREAT,only to be spoiled by that MUPPET.

People,I dont know what to say anymore about your admins.I got kicked again with nor reason,this time on KILL4FUN HC server,I am speachless... Is anyone going to stop kicking with no reason.Please respond!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cyrax SRB" (19.02.2016, 19:46)