24.11.2017, 21:43 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Berenger

Recruit

Awards: 0 / 24

12.10.2013, 03:07

Banned with no reason given, why please?

Please Help---Now I have been kicked from all =FF=24/7 servers. Why???????

:( Please Help---Now I have been kicked from all =FF=24/7 servers. Why???????
Please let me know what I can do to talk to someone for the reason that I was kicked from all servers.
These are my favorite servers and I had some friends and had fun here. I have played on your servers around
500 to 600 times with no problem. I have been kicked from all =FF= 24/7 servers now, with no reason given.
I have joined Battletracker and wonder if that was the reason why I was kicked, maybe because

I was not a member. Or is it because these are closed servers to Europe only and not the USA. Please let me know why I was kicked so I will know if I can play on your servers.

I have never cheated in any way. I really enjoy playing on your =FF=24/7 servers

and would like to join a clan if I can.

Thank you,