20.12.2014, 14:43 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SkAnKwOn

Walk'n'skanK

Awards: 7 / 24

15.11.2008, 18:36

Servers down

Servers have been down most of today.

lol?

I got the game this morning, had a 'mare installing it (3rd time lucky) then got online, made a profile, and then

"Cannot connect to online services" or whatever. As I type there's a 65 (and counting) page thread @ http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=56074
°º¤º°°º¤º°

Homey[GER]

Administrator

Awards: 9 / 24

15.11.2008, 18:44

Ohh yeah same here on PC Version ...

so I tried to play some COOP Match on my Playstation 3 ... Auth works fine there, 95.000 gamers online!

However, we had to find out that we can not play COOP together. My 2 Buddies have US Version, another one has the german and I have english Uncut Version ... we can not play together because we get an error that we have different playlist data versions ... only my both buddies with US Verision can play together, we are LOST! Some kind of Region-Lock or whatever. Now I can only play with English Players ... what a crap!!

So we removed the Call of Duty Discs and tried to play Resistance² on PS3 ... COOP ... guess what ?? AUTH DOWN!

Now I want to complain in CallofDuty.com Forums ... Error: mySQL forum server down

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

SkAnKwOn

Walk'n'skanK

Awards: 7 / 24

16.11.2008, 10:53

I'm not surprised www.callofduty.com forums where down, I saw a thread about the online problems grow from a couple of pages to over 60 in less then 30 minutes yesterday! Now I can't even find the thread.
There's also a massive petition for Treyarch to recall the game ... ain't gonna happen, but they best get patch 2 out ASAP.
°º¤º°°º¤º°

Awards: 1 / 24

16.11.2008, 23:56

Account servers all back up...
reminds me of the good old BF2 days :D
We are recruiting - over 16's - all skill levels

www.sasclan.org.uk www.ziondesignz.com