14.12.2017, 11:18 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Awards: 0 / 24

23.03.2007, 04:53

im amazed less people like engie, the only reason to hate it before was because mines caused untold millions of TK's in all prior BF's. The kit totally kicks ass.

23.03.2007, 05:17

i hate the assaults that ask for ammo when they see you got like 1/10 of health left.. i take out my box, they reload and run off and i'm like wtf *shoots em in the back with clark* just kiddin bout the tk part :D

23.03.2007, 09:45

Engineer...Can't really ever seem to kill anybody w/ the SMGs

Sagitta

Recruit

23.03.2007, 13:32

Quoted

Originally posted by gunslingninja
i hate the assaults that ask for ammo when they see you got like 1/10 of health left.. i take out my box, they reload and run off and i'm like wtf *shoots em in the back with clark* just kiddin bout the tk part :D

m8, if some one did that to me i'd team kill and heal myself.

I usually play assault and try to heal as many ppl as i can without risking a death but when i'm stood next to a support character and spamming "Need Supplies" and i get no response from him i usuall knife them, change kit and chuck an ammo box out change back to my kit and revive him. Some ppl just aren't team players so why should i be kind to them?

Team players are hard to come by.

My worst kit is Recon, Spec Ops side. I just can't kill anyone with that Lambert!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sagitta" (23.03.2007, 13:34)

23.03.2007, 13:56

I voted Engi, but that is just because it is my least used kit.

I am an assault guy. I love the Voss. I love to heal and revive people. Most of the time seems no one wants to stand still and be healed. I spam medic hubs all over the place but I still haven't gotten my bronze medic badge.

As far as the other kits go, they have there place.

If I am attacking a Titan, then I go with Recon - Lambert, RDX, and APM's

If I am defending a Titan, then I go Support - Stock LMG, IDS-1, and Sentry Gun

Engi is the only kit I don't use much, mostly because by yourself, you are not very effective. So it doesn't increase my chances of surviving against armor. If I could get into a squad of Armor hunting Engie's, then that would be awesome. But most of the time, I am by myself, and an easy kill for a tank or walker. (Don't have the Pilum)

I used to play sniper all the time, but I got bored doing that. I unlocked the lambert, but I just don't have any luck with that gun. It works fine if I surprise someone, but in a confrontation, I have unloaded entire clips into people and only get them down to 1/4 health. Not so with the Voss. Very deadly at close range. I use the Lambert in Titan becuase only an idiot attacks a Titan with a sniper rifle.

raidien

Recruit

23.03.2007, 15:28

Quoted

Originally posted by jerico79
Engi is the only kit I don't use much, mostly because by yourself, you are not very effective. So it doesn't increase my chances of surviving against armor. If I could get into a squad of Armor hunting Engie's, then that would be awesome. But most of the time, I am by myself, and an easy kill for a tank or walker. (Don't have the Pilum)

I used to hate the engineer class until after the Pilum and Motion Mine unlocks. I love the one-shot kills with the Pilum... and when the enemy catches you before you catch them, they will usually find your motion mines, so vengeance is yours :P

I think support is my least favorite. The Ganz unlock was a major disappointment. If my team needs me as support, I will use the Bianchi because it seems to be much more lethal.

23.03.2007, 15:54

Quoted

Originally posted by raidien
I think support is my least favorite. The Ganz unlock was a major disappointment. If my team needs me as support, I will use the Bianchi because it seems to be much more lethal.

I too was very disappointed in the Ganz. You would think for an HMG that it would be much more powerful and have maybe a slightly faster stabilization time. In reality, it has a slower stabilization time, and doesn't seem to be any more powerful than the stock. That's why I always use stock support gun.

Suushii

Recruit

23.03.2007, 16:45

Quoted

Originally posted by jerico79

Quoted

Originally posted by raidien

I too was very disappointed in the Ganz. You would think for an HMG that it would be much more powerful and have maybe a slightly faster stabilization time. In reality, it has a slower stabilization time, and doesn't seem to be any more powerful than the stock. That's why I always use stock support gun.

Support guns on the game are rubbish I use a pistol and take lucky shots at a distance with them, support kit is only good on a titan because you can spam nades and protect and resupply your team

HT47

Recruit

23.03.2007, 16:51

I dont understand... lambert is as good as voss.. its easy to use.. easier than any sniper rifle, i think..

Join Knight Fight here..
<-- Please, visit my dragon here..

23.03.2007, 21:15

geez you guys are completely ignoring the clark 15...

Suushii

Recruit

23.03.2007, 22:13

Quoted

I really want to try this gun but when I go to pick up a kit no one seems to have it :cry: :ranting:

raidien

Recruit

23.03.2007, 22:33

the clark is an excellent defensive weapon in any closed quarter battle (and definitely fun to a point), but the support package as a whole doesn't offer other "fun" items to inflict major damage with :P I enjoy recon cause I have 3 means of inflicting major damage, and engineer because 2.5 (.5 = NS mine bait unlock) means of inflicting major damage. The sentry just doesn't seem to increase your kills as much as the other classes do. Even assault has 2 other means of inflicting damage. (these numbers obviously don't include pistol/knife). if you have a good commander who is always dropping supplies when you need and providing plenty of area scans and UAV's, there's really no need IMO for support, unless of course you are defending the titan.

but hey, this is just my opinion of the support class...

I do agree, though that the clark is fun, but when facing 2 or more opponents with automatics, you'd wish that the future would have invested in getting rid of the ol' pump action shotgun.

23.03.2007, 23:33

Quoted

Originally posted by Suushii

Quoted

I really want to try this gun but when I go to pick up a kit no one seems to have it :cry: :ranting:

like most the time it would be just me using the clark in the entire server

and facing off against 2 guys with automatics is no problem when you're fast at gettin behind cover and theyre the type of noobs who hold the trigger down

but yea I gota agree.. its 2142 and it fires that slow? come on now

24.03.2007, 18:28

My favorite kits are support and engi.

Seems like I always find myself in 2 places, on the edge of a firefight and next to enemy armor.

I love the Clark 15 when using it on titan Defense and offense, but I use the regular guns when ground pounding. Being support, you are supposed to stay back and provide suppressive fire for team mates. But if you know how to use the LMGs there will be nothing left to clean up. :whistle: Watch your overheat and be very watchful for snipers. Take snipers out first. That is what the Support kit is geared for anyway is to clear recons.

My KDR on the Clark is 7+ and the Turcote SMG is my next favorite weapon with a nearly 5+ Kdr. Needless to say, I have spent alot of time with those kits. :wub:

My least favorite is assualt. I despise the bauer rifle and the Voss I have little time with. It will be one of my next unlocks only because there is not very many more choices left. I will probably stick to basic rifle to get my badges when that time comes.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "davis.cnj618" (24.03.2007, 18:36)

03.04.2007, 14:35

I love playing either as Recon or Support, Loathe the Assault kit for the same reason as the above post and thats the Voss
Love the old one shot kill guns loads more than assault rifles and LMG's
Clark 15 or Zeller H

Engineer kit is good also for the Pilum and the Motion mines!!