16.12.2017, 21:40 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

 

Posts: 94

Awards: 0 / 24

1

16.02.2007, 08:53

Are you a male or female BF2142 player?

Poll

Are you a male or female BF2142 player?

Nice to know if some girls are also killing in this game.
:)

Ch3ddar

Recruit

Posts: 392

Awards: 0 / 24

2

16.02.2007, 11:45

this polls has alrdy been done i think, and there was a few girls

Arcanedice

Recruit

Posts: 141

Awards: 0 / 24

Thanks: 0 / 17

3

16.02.2007, 12:41

Yep, and they are all ugly. If you are a girl that plays BF2142 and are reading this, then post your pic to prove you are not ugly. A two piece would be fine...

DM111

Recruit

Posts: 386

Awards: 0 / 24

4

16.02.2007, 13:16

8th time for this forum. :dry:

Posts: 84

Awards: 0 / 24

Thanks: 0 / 1

5

16.02.2007, 13:42

lol 11-0, better luck next time mr valentine. 8)

Posts: 328

Awards: 0 / 24

Thanks: 0 / 1

6

16.02.2007, 13:42

need female skins... :laugh:

like when you create your account and it ask if male or female that'l determin your soldier

Posts: 94

Awards: 0 / 24

7

16.02.2007, 23:32

Quoted

Originally posted by Ch3ddar
this polls has alrdy been done i think, and there was a few girls


ah sorry. I've looked at the votes but I didn't saw a vote like this.
But anyway... maybe there are a few more girls now ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RoiDanton" (16.02.2007, 23:32)


Posts: 422

Awards: 0 / 24

8

17.02.2007, 06:56

Last time i checked the other exact same poll by another person, it was like 1000 Males to <100 Females... bah... BF2142 is a violent computer game... you would expect lots of guys :rofl:... If i ever play a game that has more girl players than men... it is obviously a game i would not want to be playing any longer :w00t:

EDIT: I BET NO ONE HAS HEARD A GIRL TALKING OVER A MIC IN THIS GAME!!! Well... i know i haven't, but i'm still sure many of you are in the same boat

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-FiGhT4HoNoR-" (17.02.2007, 06:58)


Intruder

V.I.P.

Posts: 2,906

Awards: 8 / 24

Thanks: 0 / 53

9

17.02.2007, 07:35

Quoted

Originally posted by Arcanedice
Yep, and they are all ugly. If you are a girl that plays BF2142 and are reading this, then post your pic to prove you are not ugly. A two piece would be fine...


I know you are just dying to show your face for the ladies to judge now.

Posts: 328

Awards: 0 / 24

Thanks: 0 / 1

10

17.02.2007, 16:17

Quoted

Originally posted by -FiGhT4HoNoR-
EDIT: I BET NO ONE HAS HEARD A GIRL TALKING OVER A MIC IN THIS GAME!!! Well... i know i haven't, but i'm still sure many of you are in the same boat



I heard a girl once..... i think or could've been a 10 yr old boy :laugh:

Andrew Past

Private First Class

Posts: 771

Awards: 0 / 24

Thanks: 27 / 1

11

17.02.2007, 19:18

I play with this one girl often. And I've played with a few in passing in the past.

NLS_BONG

Recruit

Posts: 114

Awards: 2 / 24

Thanks: 5 / 0

12

17.02.2007, 19:37

Yea Female skins would be nice for this game.. Like tomb raider lookn kinda skins heh :drool:

Real Power Is Not Given, It Must Be Taken.

Posts: 499

Awards: 0 / 24

Thanks: 12 / 0

13

17.02.2007, 20:23

Quoted

Originally posted by Andrew Past
I play with this one girl often. And I've played with a few in passing in the past.


Yeah, but what about Battlefield 2142? ;)
Last time I looked I was 3rd in the world (1st in the UK) on the Commander points leaderboard! :)

"War isn't worth giving your life for ...so make sure you win".



Intruder

V.I.P.

Posts: 2,906

Awards: 8 / 24

Thanks: 0 / 53

14

17.02.2007, 23:17

Quoted

Originally posted by Special Forces(UK)

Quoted

Originally posted by Andrew Past
I play with this one girl often. And I've played with a few in passing in the past.


Yeah, but what about Battlefield 2142? ;)


lol, you beat me to it :P

Posts: 7

Awards: 0 / 24

15

18.02.2007, 02:23

RE: Are you a male or female BF2142 player?

I would have no problem talkin over VOIP, except for the fact that my mic doesn't like 2142 :dry: Works in BF2 fine.


xRebel666x

Recruit

Posts: 30

Awards: 0 / 24

16

21.04.2008, 20:53

Geez... only 24 known females... I'm a dying breed...

Here's to prove it:

It's not much now, but give me some time. Afterall, I just started playing.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "xRebel666x" (21.04.2008, 20:56)


Posts: 378

Awards: 0 / 24

17

21.04.2008, 22:03

Always good to see females playing!! Need many more!!

Good luck to you!
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
[RAGE]® Asst Team Leader



Posts: 400

Awards: 0 / 24

Thanks: 0 / 6

18

21.04.2008, 22:06

I love seeing female players that can kick ass, cause it pisses those macho homo types off. LOL

Posts: 378

Awards: 0 / 24

19

22.04.2008, 21:53

Quoted

Originally posted by [RAGE]® Russant
I love seeing female players that can kick ass, cause it pisses those macho homo types off. LOL


How true that is! LOL 8)
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
[RAGE]® Asst Team Leader



Posts: 1

Awards: 0 / 24

20

27.10.2017, 19:46

I am MAN..Baby 8) 8)