16.12.2017, 23:13 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 74

23.03.2006, 20:02

Author: Guldan-Doomhammer

Looking for a clan

First there is the way he ask/says it, that is really irritating, and all that the can see in my stats, forum stats! (like age/other clan!!)

23.03.2006, 16:57

Looking for a clan

1. I do not give personal info to every one (including age, former clans.) 2. You apperently didn't look good at my stats cause i do not camp, i ride like a retard in enemy lines and start blasting at everything i see. 3. PM stands for (if im correct) personnal message, so it means [SIZE=3]personnal[/SIZE] a normal person wouldn't post em on the forum. 4. You are a arrogant noob because: -You spoil my posts unneciserrily. -You do not even ask anything just draw conclusions out of nothing. 5. A s...

23.03.2006, 13:50

RE: Picking up someone else's kit

Quoted Originally posted by FBH_aleg75 Being rather new and eager to please I have addopted the practice of helping out the medics when they get killed by taking their kit and reviving them, they did it for me, and i have seen some keen medics post threads about educating noobs to do this also.........but.........if i am sniper and pick up the med kit and revive the medic, he/she then turns into my kit. My question is can we reverse this? is the a way to swap back? Ash 1. I do not think so he h...

23.03.2006, 13:43

Looking for a clan

You can look at my stats, that is all some one like you need to know, post something usefull or nothing (seeing you id sugest nothing!).

23.03.2006, 10:24

Looking for a clan

Like the title said im looking for a really good clan, so my skills get better. Also like to play in some tournaments. And it would be best if a Dutch (speaking) clan with own ranked server. If you would like me please pm me, no stupid recruitment posts here (you know all those stupid pictures, it has to be personall please!)

22.03.2006, 16:57

female soldiers

Probably not, but it is nice to kill a woman . It give you a good feeling before sleeping.

22.03.2006, 16:38

Claymore, most efficient practice

Quoted Originally posted by PREDATOR-USMC- Basiclly, if you see it...you're dead. I wouldn't say that, when you come around a corner, then youre dead, but with a good commander you know where the snipers are, and snipers=claymore! So you can trow a grenade or whatever. (BTW a stupid story: Once i saw a guy and thought hey ill put a claymore in front of so when he runs he is dead, after a while he still didn't move so i jumped at him with my knife, but I forgot the claymore---> boom both dead!)

22.03.2006, 16:34

Haha Make It More Realistic

Damn he is good, anit wanna fight him in close combat! Really a trigger finger!

22.03.2006, 11:44

RE: EA Question

I think you shouldnt have put the option of the commies there, it is disrespectfull, just enjoy your freedom but do not be like that to other people, communist have good things too, just think about the poor they help by dividing everything in eqeul proportions. BTW, i do not vote just because of your dumb options!

21.03.2006, 17:13

Karkand 256 player version

If this map works ill eat my own d*ck! But it can't work even not with a good comp like yours, and 256 players would just be too much! No comp available now can handle that! People from everywere would come there, it would be one big lag party! But i really like the concept, perhaps a few less players, lets say 128, it'l be difficult to do that!

21.03.2006, 17:09

Gore gold than Silver and Bronze combined

Quoted Originally posted by Jawful Quoted Originally posted by Guldan-Doomhammer Quoted Originally posted by $kalman[SWE] NO WAY SILVER IS THE BEST...............[SIZE=1](its not becuse i have most silver medals )[/SIZE] A yes ofcourse, that is also why gold is more valuable and they always give gold medals to winners, cause silver is better, what a crap man, say something usefull or nothing at all. Dude, don't be so dense. He was just throwing around a lighthearted "my dad can beat up your dad...

21.03.2006, 17:06

Why do you play bf2?

Quoted Originally posted by fightingirish Quoted Originally posted by Guldan-Doomhammer What is POE2? and do not forget you all had 4 options to choose! . What. What is POE2? Man have you been on the moon the last few months. It is only the best kick ass Mod there is gonna be for BF2. Thats what it is. And out in about a months time. Well why don 't you just say what it is, i really do not know, and i play most of the time, not searching for a new mod!

21.03.2006, 15:36

Why do you play bf2?

What is POE2? and do not forget you all had 4 options to choose!

21.03.2006, 14:45

Why do you play bf2? (4 answers possible)

So like the title said why do you play bf2? I play for fun and medals, cause i just love those shiny things!

21.03.2006, 09:32

The ^ < V game

V what a fucked up thread < im a noob, that just loves to piss on useless threads like this. ^ Im probably gonnna get roe points, because 1 i fucked this up 2 im a noob 3 this thread sucks (or did i metion it before?)

21.03.2006, 09:28

Gore gold than Silver and Bronze combined

Quoted Originally posted by $kalman[SWE] NO WAY SILVER IS THE BEST...............[SIZE=1](its not becuse i have most silver medals )[/SIZE] A yes ofcourse, that is also why gold is more valuable and they always give gold medals to winners, cause silver is better, what a crap man, say something usefull or nothing at all. Now back to the thread, no matter what people say if you earn a gold medal you just the best of that round, and it doesn't matter how you get it, by reviving or driving alot tan...

20.03.2006, 10:39

Clan tag identity theft

Quoted Originally posted by -=TROLLS=-ElektrA We have been running clans for about 6 years now, never had it happening during all that time. Lets be honoust who would ever run a clan called trolls, and the meaning: "trifflewacked realm of low land soldiers" if im correct, you cant find that in a book. So my conclusion is, just name youre clan really difficult, and no one will do the same!

20.03.2006, 10:35

This is one big girl!!!!

Wow, ill think ill pay her a visit, perhaps she will play some bf2 with me. Holland sure brings tough girls!

20.03.2006, 09:37

Looking for partner clan to share server

Yeah, you are right, but AA is fading away, bf2 is THE game, we are around 10 members, but the main group is living in the US, im expanding the EU division, but where is the server, cause we could sure use it no matter what but if it is a EU server it would be better for me otherwise better for the US. But ill send you a pm with my msn, so we can talk, and if you want you can post the deal at our forum, the website is: http://www.bestintactics.com If you want i could propose it to them?

19.03.2006, 14:28

Looking for partner clan to share server

Perhaps bit is interested too, we got a ventrilo server and AA server, but not a bf2 server, and we CAN pay for it!

16.03.2006, 16:10

1 shot 1 HIT for tanks

Quoted Originally posted by -=XX=-WrecKage~261~ Quoted Originally posted by =CRF=Echo i have done it alot on kark and all tank maps , its not that hard with a lotta practice. im a True Armor hoe 5+ FR on Tank CDO is more of a hoe than me 7+ yah face it, if u aint on karkand pwning ur just crappy Echo... u play too much on other maps with the tank... only use it at karkand and see ur FR go skyhigh eh...... ull get 6+, than 7+ and on and on.. in 10 years u might have a 100+ FR! You mean like me? ...

16.03.2006, 15:03

Maybe we should never forgive?

No matter what, i always punisch, probably because i just hate all those out there, that: #Steal "my" tank while i've been waiting for it for minutes. #No one evers watch another person, when im in a tank people just run in front of them or walk right trough the fire.

16.03.2006, 14:43

WTF 8152 Marks on 3dmark03!!!!

I've gotta asus ax850xt, it kicks ass, but my brother is the computer freak in the family ill ask him how we do on 3dmark scores, i thought (not for sure!) around 6000 in 3dmark 06. But it is just one card, no water or anyother cooling except air, and not overclocked (or a tiny bit, again not for sure).

16.03.2006, 10:30

=)BiT(= Clan Is Looking For Players That Wanna Have Fun

Ey, i think i got some one who wants to join with me, should i let im post here or do we do that at the forum?

16.03.2006, 10:26

OK, so how old are you again?

18, in the youth of my life and im spoiling all of it by playing bf2!