14.12.2017, 23:46 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 83

12.03.2007, 03:29

Author: =GK= MonkeyMafia

The Type36 Hachimoto is...

love the Hachimoto, problem is finding a decent gunner is like finding a decent gunship gunner, very rare. found that bridge at remagen was brilliant for these things, see a walker coming across the bridge, its not anymore... tend to have been soloing with these things so go as support, drop a supply crate behind and sit there for a short while. hey presto a whole new set of missiles

10.03.2007, 23:30

Northern Strike Unlocks and Ranks

engineer and support in armour, both put on a scanner for ultimate ownage

26.02.2007, 13:22

Your thoughts on the new unlocks??

well i've certainly used them to clear apm's and threw one into a corridoor i could see rdx in and it blew up when the MMB "fizzled"

26.02.2007, 06:29

Your thoughts on the new unlocks??

Quoted Originally posted by rawrdy EDIT: Something I just thought about to post, but I tried it already with little success because the mines kept going through the titan... Now that we have MMB, has anyone else attempted to plant Motion Mines in the enemy reactor core, then throw a MMB right next to the reactor? Like I said, I tried it, but the mines kept going off into oblivion. If anyone has succesfully done this, how much damage does it do? if i remember from the beta people were trying to ...

21.02.2007, 17:15

How many of the 'harder' pins do you have

Clear Skies = 3 Problem Solver = 6 Troop Transporter = 0 Wheels of Hazard = 10

21.02.2007, 09:46

ahaha more funny pics

not entirely sure what this emp was doing....

13.02.2007, 00:26

Dynamic Awards!

kills 16232 streak 32 combat efficiency 954 distinguished combat efficiency 187 rounds played (w/l) 627 /326 (953 total) gold badges 127 silver badges 94 bronze badges 100 (medal per round 0.37) badges all gold except, armour, transport, AA and commander

12.02.2007, 15:56

A message to second-seat soldiers in vehicles:

Quoted Originally posted by Knurlhiem But, stupid gunners is the reason I only fly if I have a clan mate gunning because I can actually tell them stuff over teamspeak... thats how i play as well, the guy i fly with isn't in my clan but a very good friend, soo much easier to use that thing effectively when you're both talking to one another

12.02.2007, 15:49

"bad" commanders

a commander is a huge asset to a team, a good commander is basically like an early warning system. way i see it, they spot enemys near flags which squads are either attacking or defending, be it the commander spotting manually or with a uav. the commander won't win the team the game but if you have one team with a good commander vs a team without a commander, its far easier for the team with the commander.

03.02.2007, 03:06

This makes me warm and fuzzy inside...

tis a shame as a commander you can't put people into squads as i'd add someone who just joined and started a mutiny to a squad on their own and just bombard them with those "good work squad" etc commands.

02.02.2007, 18:23

This makes me warm and fuzzy inside...

yeah the votes in game get really annoying. had this situation happen a few times, teams doing well, almost won the map, enemy with 20-30 tickets left to our 100+ new player joins, mutiny starts. all because they want the commander position, happened numerous times. maybe there should be a time limit between joining the game and being able to start a mutiny, say a minimum of 5 minutes after joining the server or something.

02.02.2007, 18:16

BF2142 Patch 1.20 BETA Changelog

i would assume that people who get caught cheating/exploiting will be the ones who get their accounts deleted, so i would expect thats everyone on the punkbuster list. i can't see them simply banning people because they didn't follow a single servers specific rules like "no arty on uncap". only people that truely deserve to be banned should be.

28.01.2007, 10:01

Northern Strike Beta

It is still open, I signed up yesterday and got accepted just waiting on my key now then I'll be onto the servers

22.01.2007, 21:51

Gunships !!!!!!

got my expert gunship on minsk with a kind gunner who would weaken up my targets with his missile first so i could get the kills. am working with the guy tonight to try and get him his gold

19.01.2007, 02:29

What is your K/D Ratio?

mines 2. but i gunship alot. maps like camp gibraltar you can get a decent k/d ratio if you have a decent squad. played a game last night 10-15 a side, and our side had the grand total of 1 medic and in the whole round i got revived once. if we'd had say 3/4 medics the whole teams k/d ratios would have been higher. i would have gone medic but working on my hours for support gold badge, nearly there

19.01.2007, 02:24

game language

when someone keeps using omg and wtf i generally chime in with something like omgwtfbbqsauce

17.01.2007, 05:27

How can an entire team FAIL to defend a Titan?!

unfortunately teams never seem to communicate. i try and get my squad to do what we're needed to do. if i see lots of people defending, we either go get silos or attack their titan. depends on how many silos we have. if the whole team is attacking, then i'll get my lot to defend. its all to do with having a balance of attack and defence. if their shield goes down first. try and pile as many people on as quickly as you can to try get those consoles down. if you get console 1 got to 2 next because...

17.01.2007, 05:18

Booster Pack on the way

only reason i can see people buying booster packs at the moment is for extra unlocks and awards. there are already a lot of people with the top rank who i'm sure would appreciate more things to aim for. although those of us who have come from bf2 know that after about a month the booster packs basically die. i'm sure there was some stats about one of the boosters a while back having enough players for about one game in the world (if i remember correctly that was about 2 months ago). so basically...

16.01.2007, 12:01

Gunship Pilots.. USE A GUNNER!!!!!!!!!

love it when the enemy is using those air transports. especially when there's 4+ people in each of them. beginning of a round. deal with their gunship, then chase those transports for a quick 10 odd points at start of a round

16.01.2007, 05:39

yeah unfortunately there are good gunners and pilots around but they rarely seem to meet up in the same craft. thats why i tend to stick with a guy i've known for years. best thing to do is if you find someone who's competant then add them as a friend and try play alongside each other.

15.01.2007, 21:22

fly the gunship a bit so here's my view. hovering around flags is quite risky cos of pilums and random lamp posts etc but learning the flags and where the high things are around the flags/silos are and you can easily avoid them, its just keeping an eye out for people who look like they're after you and tanks in the visible distance who might take a pot shot. if your really worried put on the shield and don't hover around too long. but letting each other know where things are make life so much ea...

12.01.2007, 06:48

Well, well well

i didn't think he was in the first place. pretty sure timsad was #1 in knifing. noticed him and one of the dice live guys frequent the same server the other day when trying to get a hold of one of them to answer a question

06.01.2007, 16:26

Ahahaha can u tell me whats wrong with this sreen shot

was on a server last night when this happened... everyone who had been on the server the previous round had their ranks randomly change...

02.01.2007, 17:56

ahaha more funny pics

someone riding their squad leader drone gun....