13.12.2017, 12:09 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 94

28.04.2007, 19:09

Author: sbrook129

Patch help please

isnt that just the incremental patch tho? i need the full patch which should be much bigger.

28.04.2007, 18:38

Author: sbrook129

Patch help please

I recently re-installed BF2142 and i cant find a place to download the patch (not just the incrimental patch) to play on online servers does anyone know where i can get the FULL patch for bf2142? thanks very much in advance.

23.02.2007, 20:47

Author: CrystalMethod

Imbalances - maps, weapons, unfair matches

Quoted Originally posted by Andrew Past The lambert does just as much damage as a Voss and slightly less compared to the Krylov. The SMGs actually do decent damage in their intended range. I have had no problems taking Assault or shotguns at close range with the Lambert or SMGs. haha no way, lambert damage isnt the same as voss, voss bullets are like twice as damaging but lambert has a high RoF, usualy voss wins in CQC unless the guy with the voss is a total noob. ive lost count of how many tim...

15.02.2007, 00:33

question about padding

Quoted Originally posted by Ch3ddar does it count at spawn killing if i just sit in an APC and the F2 possistion and kill any one i see, i was in front of MY spawn point noo... i think thats called 'defending' or something along those lines, its a tactic that some people never use or have heard of it!

14.02.2007, 06:59

question about padding

i think he means they were doing it only for the heal points, not like trying to get behind enemy lines or anything, just driving in and out of bounds, ive seen it done and the people involed has like 80 teamwork score and 5 kills at the end of the round.

12.02.2007, 18:42

What is your K/D Ratio?

yeah im always at the front and behind enemy lines (active camo ) and i got my expert explosives & expert knife yesterday w00t 2 easy rank ups! but i dont see myself getting expert pistol anytime soon..

12.02.2007, 16:18

What is your K/D Ratio?

yeah rail gun is a good weapon, protects you from bullets and it will 1 hit kill infantry!

11.02.2007, 22:34

A message to second-seat soldiers in vehicles:

Quoted Originally posted by Knurlhiem Quoted Originally posted by CrystalMethod the gunship machine gun isnt effective at destroying other gunships, thats what the pilots missiles are for. Wrong.... The mg is great for taking out gunships and transports alike. But, as someone already said, it takes too long so its easier for the pilot to fire his missles if he has the jump on the enemy. But, stupid gunners is the reason I only fly if I have a clan mate gunning because I can actually tell them s...

11.02.2007, 20:26

A message to second-seat soldiers in vehicles:

the gunship machine gun isnt effective at destroying other gunships, thats what the pilots missiles are for.

11.02.2007, 13:51

What's your rank?

i cant remember what all the ranks are called but all i want is one that looks nice im nearly at the square ones after the petty officer ranks which looks pretty stupid to me tho..

11.02.2007, 13:49

What is your K/D Ratio?

Quoted Originally posted by ovvnz me only 1.4.. but it goes up by at least .1 every 3 hours of play..and kd with the weapons is how many youv killed with it compared to ur DEATHS from it, not how many uve died while holding it.. CLARK OR SNIPIN FTW no sh!t....

11.02.2007, 13:47

Northern Strike

just google it, im sure theres loads of people who have leaked that information and put it on websites already.

10.02.2007, 21:17

What is your K/D Ratio?

woah 65.0 KD ratio for 1 sniper rifle and 70.0 Kd for the other hax!

10.02.2007, 20:07

Northern Strike

all the new unlocks suck, only good ones are 1 of the assault and 1 of the recon.

10.02.2007, 20:06

What is your K/D Ratio?

wow have you got proof of this 5.00 KD ratio? maybe post a link to your stats to back it up please.

10.02.2007, 13:28

What is your K/D Ratio?

Woo just checked my stats and i got: - Lambert Carbine - Kills 369 - Deaths 35 - K/D Ratio 10.54 - Accuracy 8.85 % im so proud!

09.02.2007, 23:50

round ruined by a w@nker

70 kills to like 10 deaths is no big deal, ive got clsoe to it by running around as spec op using active camo + claymores, but im always killed by an assault guy with a voss

09.02.2007, 20:16

Northern Strike

no you dont, you have to earn badges and ribbons to get extra unlock points for NS

08.02.2007, 23:40

SNIPERS and MAP CONSTRUCTION

servers that enforce rulesl ike snipers only or knifes only are illegal, if you play on them you can get your stats wiped.

08.02.2007, 23:18

BAUR vs VOSS

well i like to baur close range and longrange, but everytime im active camo as recon and i get shot at close range, its by the voss and i bunny hop but untill they reload but the voss has so many bullets, bunny hopping is useless vs it! also when i play gibralter im always killed by voss on that map too

08.02.2007, 23:12

Titan air drop pin!

lol if you flew around the enemy titan in circles you would get shot down in hmm, like 4 or 5 seconds from the titan antiair guns!

08.02.2007, 23:00

SNIPERS and MAP CONSTRUCTION

yeah thats what ive started doing the last few days, camo + APM/RDX and lambert on big conquest maps = like 30 unique knife kills! i never bothered with knife kills i usualy used to just shoot them in the back or something but since 2 days ago, ive got like 80 unique knife kills just from playing city maps as recon and always coming top! @ thebestshooter. yeah your maybe the most accurate sniper out there but that doenst make you that good.....

08.02.2007, 21:34

Losing Points Before The Round Ends?

Quoted Originally posted by RageMojo Quoted Originally posted by CrystalMethod well i dont know if you actualy keep points from killing and teamwork when a server crashes but you do keep ribbons, medals and badges earned because i was playing gibralter one morning as support and has just unlocked the clark so i was testing it out and got my first close combat pin but then the server crashed, when i checked later i had the pin so i dont think server crashed affect rewards earned but onyl points ...

08.02.2007, 18:01

Losing Points Before The Round Ends?

well i dont know if you actualy keep points from killing and teamwork when a server crashes but you do keep ribbons, medals and badges earned because i was playing gibralter one morning as support and has just unlocked the clark so i was testing it out and got my first close combat pin but then the server crashed, when i checked later i had the pin so i dont think server crashed affect rewards earned but onyl points earned via kills/teamwork, but i might be wrong.

08.02.2007, 17:55

What is your K/D Ratio?

tips from me for getting a above 2.00 KD ratio for infantry only: - - Healing your self when ever you take any damage - assault with voss on gibralter map works well - remember to throw those nades into enemys bases - dont run around corners - crouch when you are shooting someone (dont ask me why this works but it does!) - get active camo for recon and play fall of berlin (new fav map for me) and get behind there other team to get all those loverly knife kills! - claymores on gibralter map thats...