13.12.2017, 11:47 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

24.09.2010, 18:35

Author: $[RD]$Mister_Rubby

Time to say goodbye!

Hello old folks, I've been a member of AAO/Battletracker for so many years now but I've never seen the entire site as dead as it is now. Thinking of the last years - the tracker and the community, so do I feel, went almost completely downhill. Worst year(s) I've experienced with it. For years it was fun to post and discuss topics with the regular OT people - nowadays and for approximately 2 years already I may only see a handful of familiar guys and girls (as probably 95 of 100 old OTers left th...

24.09.2010, 18:24

Straf dancing has to go

Quoted from "=theFlatlander=" finally something is moving forward in this project and you stopped playing...not the smartest move,hehe btw,where you have that "remove left and right button" info from!? never heard it before Oo Doesn't matter if they change it a little or completely remove it. They are changing it for the whiners again, good things will be gone some day again. Anyway, enjoy it then.

23.09.2010, 21:48

Small informal petition going over at the official

Quoted from "=theFlatlander=" a few got this point wrong - they dont remove the ability to move,they just decrease that precise aiming while moving.... 4-5 devs...for me its still a bit fishy,maybe just a giant marketing gag we will see^^ It never is that precise when doing steps to the sides - anyway soldiers learn that right...?

23.09.2010, 21:08

Straf dancing has to go

Quoted from "Taz68" disagree. Happens in EVERY game I know. It's a tactic, whether u like it or not, deal with it .. It's not only a tactic, it's rea-f-word-listic. But whiners are great when it's about removing realism from a game (first no jumping, now no left and right buttons anymore)! Right decision to stop playing AA after all, too many whiners and accusers are playing this game. "Oh no, I got shot. The Devs should definitely change the game!"

23.09.2010, 21:05

INVISIBLE PROFILE

Hmm, it's called a "TOPlist" you know

23.09.2010, 21:05

Suche deutschen Clan

Dann geh lieber auf die deutsche Trackerseite, da wirst du sicherlich fündig. Posts should be in English around here and wrong forum by the way

23.09.2010, 18:21

Straf dancing has to go

In real life no one tries to dodge bullets, right? .... I think there should be a petition to remove ammo from guns (oh wait, there were some bugs for that already!) so that the whiners won't be killed that often anymore. Then they probably want melee to be removed either.

23.09.2010, 18:18

Small informal petition going over at the official

First they remove jumping, now they remove stepping to the sides... Wow, like you wouldn't want to dodge a bullet in real life, you just run into it on purpose and die.

21.09.2010, 22:01

Amazing race Watermelon

This is one of the moments in my life I can say: In your face, in your f-word face!

21.09.2010, 20:26

Random crashes

I remember that when I was playing BC2 a lot I had the same problem - it had something to do with punkbuster. It was server related though, on 3 out of 10 servers I had constant crashes. The other 7 were just fine.

18.09.2010, 18:53

I think I just had a glimpse of how heaven looks like

Amazing photos, Para! Especially this one is simply great - http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv318…a90/0808579.jpg

17.09.2010, 13:30

New Black-Ops Trailer and Pictures

I'm looking forward to Black Ops' singleplayer campaign as multiplayer is almost the same as in MW2...In my opinion.

16.09.2010, 21:51

AA alive?AA petition

I prefer 3.0 but I don't play any of it anymore..

16.09.2010, 16:28

EMS VII

Quoted from "tyreek gibson" Quoted from "$[RD]$Mister_Rubby" Quoted from "hunii+" LOL what a bad fucking attempt... Go bury urself dawg Shhhh, it's always easy to point the finger at Germans, let him be ignorant www.loleuros.com Posting this retarded link doesn't make you look cool, in fact it makes you look retarded, too.

15.09.2010, 16:45

EMS VII

Quoted from "hunii+" LOL what a bad fucking attempt... Go bury urself dawg Shhhh, it's always easy to point the finger at Germans, let him be ignorant

15.09.2010, 16:44

To Burn or Not to Burn. That is the Question.

Quoted from "JustAZN [No]" Quoted from "$[RD]$Mister_Rubby" Quoted from ".Itchytriggerfinger" Quoted from "'JustAZN [No" 'Only if you go with me. Sure, I'll be right behind you...promise. Hopefully with a knife or a baseball bat! Probably so he can rape me. Totally, that dirty hobo!

15.09.2010, 16:00

Quoted from ".Itchytriggerfinger" Quoted from "'JustAZN [No" 'Only if you go with me. Sure, I'll be right behind you...promise. Hopefully with a knife or a baseball bat!

15.09.2010, 15:59

EMS VII

Quoted from "Datesman[3rdID]" Whoops, did I just post a picture of your operating system, rubby? Sorry, bro! Didn't know you bought that version! I've got Windows XP, didn't expect you to be a Nazi, bro!

14.09.2010, 21:31

EMS VII

Quoted from "tyreek gibson" Quoted from "Fin-F!ghta" Quoted from "tyreek gibson" www.loleuros.com Typical yankie with pathetic "arguments" ^^ @reapaH: Sure AA's golden days are gone long time ago, but there are still some loyal teams who keep the competitive scene somewhat alive. Its nothing compared to the previous years but at least there are some matches to play i cant hear u over www.loleuros.com Whoops, did I just post a picture of yours, tyreek? Sorry, bro!

14.09.2010, 20:12

Quoted from "JustAZN [No]" Quoted from "~Chris~" Quoted from "JustAZN [No]" Quoted from "$[RD]$Mister_Rubby" Quoted from "JustAZN [No]" Quoted from "$[RD]$Mister_Rubby" I've got the same question, I expect a JustAZN-like answer. Some quite funny retarded stuff! What you felt last night was not what you thought it was. Tell me about it! I would tell you about it once stiggy takes his wiener out of your ears. lol i've heard women and gays like to eat wieners Well you like to eat wieners and you'r...