11.12.2017, 06:58 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-25 of 719

22.07.2006, 14:44

Author: MrKnife

um chopper vid moved here. pub all star

Quoted Originally posted by =DHZ=rec0gnice hahaha yeah i think it's because he had to turn his chopper sens. down cause he've a 2000 dpi. mouse. I got the same problem, if im playing with 2000 dpi. ( G5 ) i can't steer the Tv cause its way to fast. So i turned the chopper sens. down and realized that it's hard to fly ... now i train it with a normal sens. and 2000 dpi. still hard to hit something with the Tv. The sens of the mouse which you use to command, join squads, select spawnpoints/kits a...

20.07.2006, 16:02

um chopper vid moved here. pub all star

Quoted Originally posted by =DHZ=rec0gnice That's an old vid. isn't it? And i think it's not NaYmL3sS one. Correct me, if im wrong. btw: http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=3…=Duck+and+Cover Look at minute 5:35 to see real chopper action with teamplay He was a good gunner but terrible pilot. He cut out all the random crashes ^^

15.07.2006, 14:23

Shoot Down A Plane With....

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=8…43&q=pizzasauce

11.07.2006, 14:10

Medics vs Snipers competition - Need movie makers

Quoted Originally posted by duffry *long story* Really? They make it look like they're gonna proof which class is better: "BFTV Special: Snipers vs Medics is a special event that once and for all will put an end to the good old discussion. Who are better players, Snipers or Medics ?" That's what their main page said. If it's just a thingy for fun, don't make it look like a scientific experiment with as goal to proof which kit is better.

09.07.2006, 22:01

best class

I played for the clan that finished 2nd in the BF2 world tournament. If you want your team to win, these are the golden rules: There's never to much AT. There can be to many medics. Armor drivers ALWAYS be engeneer.

07.07.2006, 19:04

Medics vs Snipers competition - Need movie makers

This is all gonna depend on the skill of the players. Snipers can ony win if the medics are stupid/noob. Stupidest question ever lol. BFTV casted high level world tournament clan matches. On higher levels it's generally agreed on that sniper = the ultimate noobclass and totally useless and now the site that casted all those matches is wondering if the best class can beat the worst class. lol?

07.07.2006, 19:00

Never mind tankwhores............

Any public bf2 forum = noobfest lol. And the more skillfull players usually don't agree with the majority so they get flamed/ignored.

03.07.2006, 20:35

[MOVIE] Chopper Yo Go - Final!

1 skilled 50cal gunner >>>>> helis.

03.07.2006, 15:57

APC v's Tank

USMC APC can kill a tank in 1 missile and 11 cannonshots. That's quicker than a tank can fire 2 shells. However, it's much harder to pull off since you have to hit the front of the tracks with the slow missile.

28.06.2006, 12:19

skill ratio

Quoted Originally posted by LOLtacular Quoted Originally posted by MrKnife www.statpadder.com is a statsite based on skill that uses a very good formula, that was also used on a very popular BFV statsite. I don't know, its an interesting statsite, but... Infantry Ranking: 266 Vehicle Ranking: 308 Overall Ranking: 10724 I'm in the top half percent of players infantry/vehicle wise, yet my overall ranking doesn't even reach the top quarter of those listed. Judging by this, it seems that flag grabb...

28.06.2006, 01:09

skill ratio

www.statpadder.com is a statsite based on skill that uses a very good formula, that was also used on a very popular BFV statsite.

11.06.2006, 11:21

RE: Battlefield 2 Anti-Tank Montage 2/7

Quoted Originally posted by Nyte This is by far the hardest class I have ever used so it took a long time to gather the clips. I'm not too fond of this class so be as harsh as you like about the skillset demonstrated in this video. This is also the ONLY AT video I know of in existence so AT users rejoice. http://bf2tracker.com/thread.php?threadid=19748

23.05.2006, 18:51

RE: All Hands Poll

Quoted 1. Seriousness (Winning at all cost) 100% Win! 0% Fun! Winning IS fun ^^

23.05.2006, 18:48

Do you ever feel compassion?

I once flew with the nose of my heli out of bounds so the copilot would die and I would survive. After that he had a -2 score from the "suicide" and got kicked from the server. I felt a bit sorry for him

23.05.2006, 02:38

Life is Good.

"my wife is away and I'm having the best time ever" classic

22.05.2006, 12:17

pocket PC's

Quoted Originally posted by jpardo Quoted Originally posted by MrKnife I got a iPaq HX4700. It can't call but besides that it's VERY good. One of my best purhases for sure. a tablet would be much better for certain things. pda's usually are overpriced and underperformed. 640x480 pixel screen. Fits in your pocket. Can do anything you can do with a normal PC besides heavy GFX games. But there are still some really nice games out for it, like worms world party

21.05.2006, 22:39

BF2 world tournament final LIVE tonight

Quoted Originally posted by Candice1005 Quoted Originally posted by M_xxFIXERxx i cant see it excect link please ) Its finished 4 Games... Code7 88-0 Exit eleven Code7 00-39(i think) Exit eleven Code7 131-0 Exit Eleven Didnt watch the 4th game..caz I guess Code7 will win unless Exit eleven get about 200 in the 4th game. Rounds start with 150 tickets. 4th round was 111-0 or something. Code7 won, we lost. Still 2nd worldwide, can't complain

21.05.2006, 21:34

pocket PC's

I got a iPaq HX4700. It can't call but besides that it's VERY good. One of my best purhases for sure.

21.05.2006, 21:24

It's live right now... I don't know why it gave you a virus warning. This site casts CPL matches. It's a very well known site. Not some trojan I just made up :x

21.05.2006, 20:36

www.tnscentral.com if you want to watch it live EXiT EleveN vs Code7 on Mashtuur City. bf2.worldtournament.net Life at 20PM GMT (25 minutes from now). There's a pre-game show now.

21.05.2006, 05:29

Who all hates Emos ?

I already lolled when I saw the title

21.05.2006, 05:08

Did you know...

Quoted Originally posted by T0ny Quoted Originally posted by BiGDonk3y iv killed a tank with a pistol... or atleast thats what it said. if your bullet is the last one to hit the vech right before it blows up sometimes it will say you killed it with whateve weapon you hit it with.... wonder if it will work with a knife. LoL knife an apc with 5 ppl and it blows up..... HAX i remember it t00k 3000 hits with knife in bf1942 2 kill a tank lol Well, it only takes a few clips of the M95 to kill a full...