13.12.2017, 19:54 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

StainlessJ

Private First Class

Awards: 0 / 24

03.08.2005, 02:39

BFHQ issues and stats not updating!

To anyone who has an issue with their BFHQ not updating or showing correct stats:

We can't help you. This is a server-side issue, not client-side. There is nothing you can do to help it. Complaining about it or asking for help is wasting your time, nobody can help you.

Now, if your stats aren't updating, be patient. Sometimes they take even a couple days to update, it can be slow at times.

If your stats are not displayed or it shows a billion points and all your awards are gone, just relogin. It's a temporary bug. Keep relogging in until they come back to normal.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "StainlessJ" (03.08.2005, 03:56)

124 registered users thanked already.

Users that thanked:

#Ss# SpectreT6, $oulJa$lim, )x(Juggernaut)x(, *MSA*Enemy, -=ads_pie69=-, -=HAVOC=-Sparky, -=Jason=-, -=]MFM[=-DerHirsel, -bZ-SKalber, ///AMG-007, 7eventhson, =A2G=Kabilos, =PFM=Aero, AkSwiftShot, Alican1992_, Amy-Lee_Admirer[BE], ASF_BlindHawk, Bacardi_TR, BakkaLGazi, BlackHawkOo, Bombilakus, bustinout888, C-bar9592, captmiller1, cdo-terror, Cheify0, CMO_CHOSEN1, cobramani, CoOoL-3|A-6oOoL, Creeping_Death101, d3molid0r, daymonius, dbole007, Dietcoke, docpaul2008, DSK_Tavernboy, dtdk.Romeo, elit3ge, elstonieo, EquinoXNL, eXpert.HyperFoX, Fallz, firemagnet668, flemmingbp, Frej, fwf.agent, geobec, ghosttigersims, Gott2Hair, GreenBeret323, greywolf2004, HeK211, Helekatti, hostile_sleek, Idnanred, Ir0nsh007er, jaktar, jockscott, jondav, kamiyu84, KnochenJochen, loismaga, LsD_KiD, LTC. Pyromaniac, m.stein, madzoneone, mark1313, mav3rick, McKenn@, metal-moon, midori20x, MoD|Lilienbart, Mohawk=GCHQ=, NashFlea, PAT.DAZ, perazite, PK-IRISH_RANGERS, possinboots, Punish.TR, QuadZilla67, RandLore, RatusNatus, Raver, Raze664, ri0t|vitiores, richdave, richei, rmc, Rocket-Man66666, S-Vapor, Seahawk_WCS, ShadowGeek, Shot-it-butt, sixpac2, smokinscoobys, SneakyDog, sniper_dude15, sonic478, Spounge, steve-0, SWAT[TR], thermalduffman12, TQRF MassRaptor, TuliPallo, Tundra_Brown, turkfalcons, ultrAslan-BH, utcappy, VEKTOR-X4, WesbNV, WesleyW, WhyYouLoveMe, Wraiths_Hawkins, XBFairmont351, xMr_Magnumx, ZATOICHI, zosocross007, [FIN]pena[FIN], [HOL]AVV1, [TnA]GiJoe, ^NotR^Spittnugget, {[ThaOne]}, |DBF|Gen.Player, |RiggS|

05.01.2006, 05:08

This problem exists on some servers but not others.... WHY!?!?!

Saying its a server issue doesn't help the players. The admins of the servers that dont update their stats are either retards are just unaware. And us users have no way of knowing if the server we are joining is going to update our stats until days later when we are simply too frustrated to play the game any longer.

What are the chances of putting together a blacklist of sorts to give those of us, who like to have our stats updated, a chance to single out and avoid those servers that repeatedly have issues with updating stats?

When I say issues, I don't mean taking an hour or two to update... I am talking about stats not updating at all!!!!

12 - 15 hours of game play this past weekend and only 1.3 hours of stats recorded.. probably from just one server of about 7 or 8.

I enjoy the game but the ability to maintain stats is one of the big selling points of this game. If it isn't fully functional it is no different than any other first person shooter out there. And thus looses a great deal of its appeal (at least for me it does)

I would like to continue to play this game but my patience is wearing thin.

What can we do here on this site to start such a blacklist for servers so other users can avoid them, and perhaps shake up the admins to get their servers working right?

Thanks for reading.

Oxygenthief

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Oxygenthief" (05.01.2006, 05:10)

Awards: 1 / 24

05.01.2006, 15:34

Quoted

Saying its a server issue doesn't help the players. The admins of the servers that dont update their stats are either retards are just unaware. And us users have no way of knowing if the server we are joining is going to update our stats until days later when we are simply too frustrated to play the game any longer.

I think a lot of server admins/owners are not aware that their server stats are not updating. It can also be the case that the hosting company is not sending the stats, a lot of servers are rented from hosting companies. If the servers never get any complaints there is no problem. I don't think they have any benefit of not sending the scores to EA on purpose do they?

In my opinion you should try to report it to the server admin so he knows about it and can do something about it.
BF2 * 1.5 = BF3! Learn to multiply!

=CCCC=.c0m=SFL=

Private First Class

05.01.2006, 16:28

I really hope EA & DICE are going to release this patch soon with LOTS of fixes because there are tons to be done...

It's sad that so much stuff slipped through the cracks ... you'd think during all the pre-testing that's done for a game, they'd notice this kind of stuff :(

Either way, it's still an amazingly fun and exciting game ...

27.01.2006, 10:55

yes i agree ea need to hurry up with the patch because ppl are spoiling the game by bunny hoping an c4 throwing

04.02.2006, 15:31

^^^roger that. And the fact that they have amazing accuracy while bunny hopping around/

07.02.2006, 18:53

Ive had a problem with my stats for a while, i noticed because i earned the silver spec ops and knife badges and they didnt add them on. And now ive reached the end of the rank bar and its not put me onto Gunnery Seargent.

Is there anyway to contact EA and tell them about the problem?

Baboo21

Recruit

12.02.2006, 07:05

stats

I dont know but I have been playing for two days now and nothing has happened to my stats....really td off now!!

Awards: 8 / 24

12.02.2006, 08:18

There should be a message when you enter the server, just like in BHD, stats are enabled and recording, or stats are offline.

This should be enough to let the player decide if he / she wants to continue playing, at least after seeing that message we all would know and there is no wondering anymore.

I had some odd numbers added from yesterdays games, not even close to all of them, at one point i said i'm done and i went to play HL2.

For me playing in a stat server means exactly that, gaining stats, if i want to play without them, i choose MOD to play.

12.02.2006, 12:15

Well i got the silver knife medal again yesterday and it added it onto the stats fine so i thought well surely if i go for the silver spec ops one again it should add it on but it never :(

thingonaspring

Private First Class

Awards: 1 / 24

12.02.2006, 12:26

From author's post:

Quoted

We can't help you.

We? Official source? EA, bf2tracker rep? Sorry but, what is this person's involvement?
[SIZE=1]2005.06.27 - 2006.10.27 [/SIZE]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "thingonaspring" (12.02.2006, 12:28)

13.02.2006, 08:35

Instead of having a shit advertising popup, why cant they have that thing tell us whats going on?

2500 points in 2 days and it isnt being updated...... ?(

pumper

Recruit

18.02.2006, 13:15

i dont think it is the servers

i joined a clan so i had to start over, our server always updates, but for the last three days , my stats aint did anything, and other peoples on the server are working fine, i have made gunnery sgt for like the 8 th time in a day

sonic478

Private

18.02.2006, 21:56

RE: i dont think it is the servers

Quoted

Originally posted by pumper
i joined a clan so i had to start over, our server always updates, but for the last three days , my stats aint did anything, and other peoples on the server are working fine, i have made gunnery sgt for like the 8 th time in a day

dont worry man, i got 3 badges today and none showed up and my stats are the same, bfhq is just having a problem i guess.

tehpwnag3

Private First Class

19.02.2006, 07:44

RE: i dont think it is the servers

Same here. 2 days and no update. I'm sure it's just an overload issue with the stats server :S

DC-Screll

Recruit

19.02.2006, 14:15

Played last night before I have installed 1.2 upgrade and none of my scores for that night are in my BFHQ, it doesnt even show me as having played.

Have I lost those points or will it eventually update, is the patch to blame?

Have installed now so should be OK for the future, I hope!!!

:mellow:

20.02.2006, 19:20

I´ve bought the game three days ago, and i´ve been playing for three days to. But none of my stats change. even the date doesn´t change. :crazy:
This is not why i´ve bougt the game. when you buy a game i at least expect that it works!! :crazy:

[SIZE=3]Whahahah[/SIZE]8)

DC-Screll

Recruit

20.02.2006, 22:49

As I mentioned, check you are fully patched as that may be the problem. Unless any-one can tell me otherwise?

22.02.2006, 02:36

Stats not updating

Guys,

The "IMPORTANT" BF message that comes up when you log in may give you a clue. Since 1.2 came out BF has had record numbers of simultaneous players- meaning that many more people are online- in fact 4 times the simultaneous users ever recorded for BF:1942. I guess people like the patch ;)

What this means is that EA has been caught with its pants down and the BFHQ servers are now underpowered to receive and process all of these stats. I expect that:

1. Once people have had a chance to gague the effects of 1.2 on the game, the number of players may go back to being closer to prior levels
2. EA will address the shortfall in processing power in BFHQ as soon as possible. If they don't it will hurt their Euro and SF sales which is a lot of money for little effort for them compared to creating the basic BF2.
3. Still doesn't explain why I don't have my parachute ribbon. I swear I've spent more than 10 seconds in a 'chute in one jump let alone one round (I WAS COUNTING)!!!!

Still, stats aren't the be-all and end-all. Just enjoy playing.

Brad.

22.02.2006, 21:06

But the points i´ve earned in those days are they lost or do they spawn? :wacko:
I think that nobody knows the anser, but i can ask. You never know do you?
:rolling:

[SIZE=3]Whahahah[/SIZE]8)