29.05.2017, 00:08 UTC+2  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

chance99

Private First Class

Awards: 0 / 24

20.09.2014, 13:45

How the hell do you play BF2 these days?

Been away from BF2 for quite some time, installed it up to version 1.5 today adn now i cant log in, or create a new account]

?

I have read that EA shut the servers down so whast the way around this? surely the best multiplayer game of all time isnt now not playable when older games such as DOD CS are ?

I have tried going to this http://www.battlelog.co/ and creating an account there but i cant see how that work, still cant log in, tried downloading some kind of launcher of theres but that says cant find BF2 and i get many erorrs

whats the deal here chaps ? :(

flanker801

Recruit

20.09.2014, 20:02

Google is your friend....

There are multiple solutions (BF2Hub, qtracker, battle something or other) that allow "login" and finding of servers. I tried BF2hub. My preference is the mod "AIX 2", I found at least one active server with an acceptable number of players. But each different solution seems to only see the servers registered to it.....not all servers like Gamespy.

You might want to try BF2Hub at BF2hub.com as it seems to be the easiest and does seem to have some active BF2 vanilla servers. I will try to keep an eye on this thread if you need more help.

Google was a big help in finding answers, as well as the fact that some of the clans are still in operation and their forums give answers. Good luck!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "flanker801" (20.09.2014, 20:08)

chance99

Private First Class

21.09.2014, 14:31

Ok got it working through bf2 hub. But I lose my stats after every game , any tips for this?

Bigwana

Recruit

13.10.2014, 01:04

BF2 Revive

Hang in there soldier,
the Revive Project has it under control. You were at Battlelog.co, at the right place. You need the Revive Project to run BF2 and Battlelog.co forums for expert help.
The Hub no longer works right.
The stats are all saved by Revive Project, and will be posted again eventually at BFHQ. Go to downloads page at Battlelog.co

04.11.2015, 00:14

I know this thread is really old and im sorry for that. However Come give us another shot. You will find us more streamlined and better then ever.

www.battlelog.co
{insert Smartass comment here}

Lt.Bardley

Recruit

Awards: 1 / 24

03.12.2015, 02:01

Play responsibly! BF2Hub