15.12.2017, 19:05 UTC+1  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bigwana

Recruit

Awards: 0 / 24

09.05.2014, 22:39

Servers Revenge??

:ranting: Yo Guys,
Been at it for a bit, about to hit Sargeant when the server stopped adding my point score to my tally, and in fact seems to have erased it on one game since I got a promotion to PRIVATE while playing????!!!!

I refuse to play as the ENEMY and I hate the sound of jabbering orders in a language I don't know. I speak five languages but I will NOT fight against the flag;
how the hail do the servers expect a Marine to become a rag head and kill men from his own country????????????

What to I do to stop being FORCED TO BECOME A ENEMY AGENT???????

AND how do I bust up this server conspiracy??

I paid $20 to NOT be forced into anything!!

Okay so we have lotsa lookie loos with nothing to saym 700 some to date.
WTF is it with you clowns??!!! Bad enough we have a funkyassed server bs going on but everyone else wants to stick their sheet sniffing noses into it and sneak away without so much as a fark you.
I'm beginning to hate the players as much as the game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bigwana" (11.05.2014, 00:44)