24.10.2014, 14:43 UTC+2  

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Battletracker.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gonzales^

Recruit

Awards: 0 / 24

07.03.2010, 19:42

Punkbuster kicking me for no packet flow

Hello,

Punkbuster keeps kicking me for no packet flow everytime i join a server.

Americas Army works fine on Punkbuster - BC2 is not working online for me. Any suggestions ?

What i have done now:
disabled windows firewall
opened BC2 Ports in Firewall
Reinstalled punkbuster 3 times
dont have the beta on my comp

Einstein

DogSoldier {D.S.}

Awards: 5 / 24

08.03.2010, 15:05

If you're not familiar with PB setup, then go here, PB SETUPand choose the appropriate download for your system.

There is a new version out now (3.4) that includes BFBC2. You will need to install the PB SETUP program, then you can manually update your PB to stay current, and not have to suffer from updating while playing the game. It's fast and easy, and you can add a plethora of games to it...

Good luck, and let me know if that was the issue...!?

Gonzales^

Recruit

08.03.2010, 20:37

Hello,

Issue was Vista64.

Pnkbsta and b has to be copied to system32 directory and firewall set up to let it pass

Einstein

DogSoldier {D.S.}

Awards: 5 / 24

08.03.2010, 22:41

You must have been specifying a different install location than default I can only assume, when you re-installed?

By default, any 32 bit software that is installed on a 64 bit architecture (Windows) will be installed at Computer/Local Disk/Program Files(x86). The next time you install a 32 bit program, just allow it to install in the default location and you shouldn't have any issues...

Good to hear you got it sorted nonetheless...! :D

11.03.2010, 02:00

I know unchecking the 'allow steam community in game' box in the 'in game' section of your steam settings solved the pnkbuster issue for me. Steam seems to agree. ~BH

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh…d.php?t=1170389